Setting up the project
We support you in your thinking upstream to build an efficient economic model for the event to facilitate the project management.
- Feasibility studies
- Help with the drafting and compilation of proposals to host an international conference
- Drawing up a detailed budget estimate and its possible variations depending on the number of delegates
Event management and follow-up
You are designated to be the local organizer of an international conference for a scholarly organization ? You are responsible for the organization of an event as a whole ? You intend to organize the very first edition of a scientific conference ? According to the history and your issues, we help you to mobilize the necessary human and financial resources to optimize the project management and ensure its efficient follow-up.
- Analysis of objectives and priorities
- Identification of the in-house resources that need to be mobilized
- Assistance with planning and division of tasks and responsibilities among boards and committees
- Participation in meetings, steering committees, videoconferences and site visits with the project initiator
- Budget monitoring and optimization
- Assistance with the post-assessment of the event
Partners and fundings
To ensure the financial balance of the event, we can assist you in looking for partners and funding.
- Grant applications follow-up with institutional partners
- Assistance with the drafting of sponsorship programs and packages
- Assistance with exhibition set-up
Operational event management
During each stage of the event organization, we punctually or more intensively provide advice and assistance, by taking into account the administrative, accounting and legal rules, with the support of the University departments.
- Assistance with the search for and selection of management tools, service providers and venues
- Draft specifications and competitive calls
- Support for the general event organization and scheduling of social events
- Interface with partners and local players
- On-site presence and assistance during events