Objective: promoting the organization of top-ranking international conferences in Bordeaux and across Aquitaine.
Includes conferences of scientific interest for the Bordeaux site attracting students, researchers and socio-economic stakeholders.
This programme aims to encourage the organization of top-ranking international conferences in Bordeaux, so that students, researchers and social and economic entities from all over the world can meet around leading research topics and significant national and international research works.
Thus, a financial support can be provided for high international reach conferences according to specific criteria.
Supported international conferences in 2017 :
- Congrès international de la SFRMBM – 200 part.
- Journées d’Electrochimie – 450 part.
- 9th annuel INFER international conference - 250 part.
- Translationnal research in CNS injuries – 150 part.
- Week26 – 400 part.
- International conference on Laser Spectroscopy – 350 part.
- Aptamers in Bordeaux – 200 part.
- European Meeting on Ancient Ceramics – 200 part.
- Bordeaux Neurocampus – 350 part.
- XXXth International Workshop on Helicobacter & Microbiota in Inflammation & Cancer – 500 part.
- 2017 Annual Conference of European Policy for Intellectual Property – 300 part.
- Frontiers in Neurophotonics – 200 part.
- COAST 2017 – 350 part.
- 4th annual meeting SFNano 2017 – 250 part.
Research, international, partnerships and innovation unit
Tel : 06 76 98 56 73
|43 international conferences supported since 2012
||17 young researchers awarded by IdEx Bordeaux in 2016||More than 3 500 participants welcomed during supported conferences in 2016|
- From the deep past to the anthropocene: coupling Earth system function to climatic change.
The objective of this symposium is to bring together a range of interdisciplinary, Earth system researchers based in Europe advancing frontier research within their discipline and present the state-of-the-art in our understanding of how climate change has affected the function of the atmosphere, biosphere and hydrosphere in the past and how it is being forecast to function in the ‘Anthropocene’. In addition to showcasing the exceptional advances underway across laboratories in Europe the symposium will also provide an opportunity to foster discussion around the subject of gender balance in science in general and in Earth sciences in particular. Read more
- 14th International Conference on Organic Electronics
The International Conference on Organic Electronics is an annual serie of conferences dedicated to the state-of-the-art research in organic electronics. The upcoming ICOE-2018 conference will bring together in Bordeaux next June the most excellent researchers from academy as well as industry, to discuss fundamental aspects of organic semiconductors, demonstrate their vision of the road-map of organic electronics and to exchange ideas on future materials, technologies, and applications.