Objective: promoting the organization of top-ranking international conferences in Bordeaux and across Aquitaine.
Includes conferences of scientific interest for the Bordeaux site attracting students, researchers and socio-economic stakeholders.
This programme aims to encourage the organization of top-ranking international conferences in Bordeaux, so that students, researchers and social and economic entities from all over the world can meet around leading research topics and significant national and international research works.
Thus, a financial support can be provided for high international reach conferences according to specific criteria.
Supported international conferences in 2017 :
- Congrès international de la SFRMBM – 200 part.
- Journées d’Electrochimie – 450 part.
- 9th annuel INFER international conference - 250 part.
- Translationnal research in CNS injuries – 150 part.
- Week26 – 400 part.
- International conference on Laser Spectroscopy – 350 part.
- Aptamers in Bordeaux – 200 part.
- European Meeting on Ancient Ceramics – 200 part.
- Bordeaux Neurocampus – 350 part.
- XXXth International Workshop on Helicobacter & Microbiota in Inflammation & Cancer – 500 part.
- 2017 Annual Conference of European Policy for Intellectual Property – 300 part.
- Frontiers in Neurophotonics – 200 part.
- COAST 2017 – 350 part.
- 4th annual meeting SFNano 2017 – 250 part.
Research, international, partnerships and innovation unit
Tel : 06 76 98 56 73
|43 international conferences supported since 2012
||17 young researchers awarded by IdEx Bordeaux in 2016||More than 3 500 participants welcomed during supported conferences in 2016|