Closed calls for proposals
2018 call for applications
October 26th 2017 - November 26th 2017
2018 call for applications
October 26th 2017 - November 26th 2017
Le troisième volet du Programme d’investissements d’avenir (PIA 3) – Cadre institutionnel et intentions de dépôt
Le troisième volet du Programme d’investissements d’avenir annoncé l’été dernier est doté de 10 milliards d’euros, dont 5,9 milliards bénéficieront à l’enseignement, la recherche et la valorisation de celle-ci.
L’université de Bordeaux entend être présente dans le cadre du troisième volet du PIA (PIA 3). A cet effet, une démarche institutionnelle est mise en place permettant d'organiser une réponse coordonnée au PIA 3.
Un comité de pilotage est installé dès à présent pour coordonner la participation de l'université de Bordeaux et se préparer aux différents appels du PIA 3. Il est en charge d'étudier toute intention de projet engageant des ressources de l’université de Bordeaux (tous axes confondus) et de se prononcer sur son opportunité.
Dans la continuité de l'Initiative d'excellence de l'université de Bordeaux, ce comité de pilotage est installé avec le CNRS et l'Inserm. L'ensemble des partenaires du site concernés par les projets susceptibles d'être déposés sont invités à y participer.
Les informations sur le PIA 3 sont disponibles sur le site du gouvernement.
Toute intention de dépôt de projet doit être déclarée au préalable pour faire l'objet d'une instruction. Un formulaire en ligne est disponible ci-dessous.
Formulaire d'intention de dépôt au PIA3
Les champs avec un astérisque sont obligatoires.
Bordeaux-Waterloo joint grants
Open until August 31st 2017
Since the first scientific collaborations in 2010 until today’s institutional ties, the partnership between the University of Waterloo (UW) and the University of Bordeaux (UB) has been growing at a rapid pace. Joint actions are diverse and cover a range of research with particularly strong collaborations in the following fields: Functional materials for energy, Nanosciences, Health and Environment.
A joint workshop in May 2014 identified a number of existing and new research collaborations that would move the two institutions closer together and produce research outcomes of international significance as a result of combined research strength. This workshop led to a framework agreement in December 2014 that confirmed the mutual trust between the two institutions and shared interest to further develop existing partnerships in various disciplines as well as new cooperation opportunities.
Since 2015, both universities have launched two joint calls for projects to support collaboration initiatives. A third joint call for research and training projects is launched in July 2017.
Call structure of 2017:
- Those topics for which existing or new collaboration could serve as a platform for more elaborate research programs are placed into Category A. These include projects in the priority fields of materials science, water, energy and ageing.
- Projects supporting emerging collaborations that show promise in terms of research results or training outputs but require further discussion to identify precise areas of interest will fall into Category B. All fields are covered in this category.
Deadline for applications :
- August 31st 2017
Director, Global Alliances
University of Waterloo
Phone : 519-888-4567 x32288
Director of the International Office
University of Bordeaux
Phone : +33 5 40 00 36 43
Application form - AAP BORDEAUX-WATERLOO JOINT GRANTS
LAPHIA Research calls
LAPHIA - AAP2018 #2 - Research & Valorization
The general principle of LAPHIA's call for projects is to support innovative research initiatives in laser, photonics materials and imaging. The applications are evaluated by external referees and by members of the Scientific Council.
The research projects are then approved by the Board of Directors, according to the global strategy of the cluster and to the following criteria:
- Foster cooperations between the LAPHIA teams (Cluster added value)
- Support the highest quality projects (scientific excellence)
- Support projects consistent with the LAPHIA local structure
While the funding will be mostly devoted to LAPHIA partners, collaborations with other IdEx partners will be welcome, as well as collaborations with non-funded external partners. The key objective is to ensure that LAPHIA has a dynamic effect on its environment, either in the core disciplines or in neighboring disciplines.
The new AAP2018 #2 is close
LAPHIA support intends to provide a leverage financial effect. While no prefunding is required, it is expected from the project leaders to seek for and point out (a posteriori) any extra-funding that could consolidate the first LAPHIA support. Besides, the LAPHIA support can be used as a refill to an already existing project involving one or several teams of the Cluster (provided the project leader can demonstrate a major scientific added value and an organizational synergetic effect of the LAPHIA support). As French and European agencies already provide dedicated findings to mid-term projects (2 to 4 years), LAPHIA support intent to be complementary – in particular for short-term high risk projects or help structuring long-term projects.
For this annual call for projects, we propose to support
- Risky Project (RP)
- Passport Project (PP)
- Research Mobility Project (RM) for teams
AAP2018 #2 Schedule
- Launch of the call of projects – Year 2018 #2: April 4th, 2018
- Deadline for submitting application files: May 4th, 2018 (midday Paris Time)
- Evaluation of the proposals: May-June 2018
- Results publication: mid-July 2018
- Fundings availability: August 2018
To submit your proposal
1 - Please download the model document (LAPHIA-AAP2018-Project_proposal.doc) herebelow (click on the "Documentation" banner)
2 - Apply here before May 4th, 2018 (midday, Paris time)
- Click on the « Submit your application » banner at the end of this webpage
- Fill the form with your personal information
- Upload the final version of your proposal (1 single file : PDF, DOC, DOCX or ODT)
For more information, please download the full LAPHIA AAP2018 Call for projects PDF document herebelow.
Institut d’Optique d’Aquitaine
Rue François Mitterrand
Tel : 05 57 01 71 11
Daniel da Rocha
Submit your application
- Each document must not exceed 10 pages (included appendices) police: Times - 11.
- LAPHIA - AAP // Projects Definitions
What is a Passport Project? // What is a research Mobility Project? // What is a Passport Project? Here find more information about Risky, Passport or Mobility projects funded by the LAPHIA Call for Projects!
- LAPHIA - Call for Projects Evaluation
Members of the LAPHIA Scientific council and/or external referees will review the projects. Here you'll find more information about the evaluation form used for the selection of projects.
- Call for proposals 'Act 1 : international mobility of teachers and researchers': closed on May 2nd, 2016
- Call for proposals PEPS 2016 : closed on february 25th, 2016
International doctorate program :
- Call for proposals - 2016 international doctorate campaign : closed on february15th, 2016
- Call for proposals - 2016 Mobility, internationalisation of doctoral studies : closed on february 15th, 2016
- International post-doctorate : closed December 4, 2015
- Junior Chairs : closed November 22, 2015
- Innovation in Education Axe 1 : closed November 27, 2015
Thesis Prize 2016
Until May,16th - 2PM
- Visiting Scholars : closed October 11, 2015
- PhD mobility : closed September 13, 2015
As part of the program Senior Chairs :
- POSTE PR Section CNU 16 (affectation recherche : Centre de recherche "Épidémiologie et Biostatistique" U897)
- POSTE PR Sections CNU 25-26 (affectation recherche : Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux, UMR5251)
- POSTE PR Section CNU 27 (affectation recherche : Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique, UMR5800)
- POSTE PR Section CNU 32 (affectation recherche : Institut des Sciences Moléculaires, UMR5255)
As part of Arts et Sciences' program :