Closed calls for proposals
2019 call for applications
November 9th 2018 - January 16th 2019 5 p.m.
2019 call for applications
October 30th 2018 - January 21st 2019 (5 p.m.)
2019 call for applications
April 19th - May 17th 2019
Le troisième volet du Programme d’investissements d’avenir (PIA 3) – Cadre institutionnel et intentions de dépôt
Le troisième volet du Programme d’investissements d’avenir annoncé l’été dernier est doté de 10 milliards d’euros, dont 5,9 milliards bénéficieront à l’enseignement, la recherche et la valorisation de celle-ci.
L’université de Bordeaux entend être présente dans le cadre du troisième volet du PIA (PIA 3). A cet effet, une démarche institutionnelle est mise en place permettant d'organiser une réponse coordonnée au PIA 3.
Un comité de pilotage est installé dès à présent pour coordonner la participation de l'université de Bordeaux et se préparer aux différents appels du PIA 3. Il est en charge d'étudier toute intention de projet engageant des ressources de l’université de Bordeaux (tous axes confondus) et de se prononcer sur son opportunité.
Dans la continuité de l'Initiative d'excellence de l'université de Bordeaux, ce comité de pilotage est installé avec le CNRS et l'Inserm. L'ensemble des partenaires du site concernés par les projets susceptibles d'être déposés sont invités à y participer.
Les informations sur le PIA 3 sont disponibles sur le site du gouvernement.
Toute intention de dépôt de projet doit être déclarée au préalable pour faire l'objet d'une instruction. Un formulaire en ligne est disponible ci-dessous.
Arts & sciences 2018
The Arts & Sciences program aims to promote creativity on the Bordeaux site to transform it into a living and open innovation center.
Support is provided to artistic projects jointly undertaken by researchers and artists which promote the development and transfer of knowledge.
The characteristics that researchers and artists share is their relationship with the imaginary world and with creativity, and their epistemological approaches also bear comparison. Artistic and scientific approaches both require effort, thoroughness, imagination, risk-taking, trial and error, experimentation... The methods, attitudes and issues are different, but, faced with questions about the world, artists and scientists resemble one another.
Two calls for proposals are launched in the research site of Bordeaux site to stimulate these meetings between research and the arts:
- A call for expressions of interest Arts & Sciences - without a specific theme opened to scientists on the Bordeaux campus and all artists who wish to invest in a research, creation and production process
- A call for proposals on the theme of “Intelligence(s)” linked to the festival FACTS – festival of arts and sciences of the University of Bordeaux and with a dimension of mediation
It is expected that the artists and scientists will make an equal commitment to their collaboration. This collaboration ultimate aim is the creation of a work, a prototype or a means of transmitting knowledge to society.
Depending on the nature of the project, the Initiative of Excellence of the University of Bordeaux may provide different kinds of support:
- direct financial aid
- assistance with project management
- assistance with artists’ residences within the research environment (workshops, meetings…)
- assistance with making the public aware of the output of the project
The projects that receive support will consist of a team including at least one researcher and one artist and will be accompanied by the host laboratory.
For projects which do not yet have both a scientist and an artist in their team, meetings will be organized during the application period between scientists and artists who are interested in the project.
The “Arts and Sciences” committee will shortlist eligible projects. This committee brings together the artistic direction of the Festival, the direction of academic life and the direction of research of the university, and people from outside the Bordeaux higher education and research site who are representative of the “arts and sciences” themes and whose expertise is established.
The committee’s recommendations will be sent to the IdEx Bordeaux Management Board which will make the final choice about which projects will be selected and thus make a final decision as to the allocation of resources to each project.
- Opening of the application period: 10 September 2018
- Launch evening : 17 October 2018
- Closing of the application period: 16 November 2018 at 23h59
- Announcement of chosen projects: early 2019
Provision of support to, and implementation of projects: as soon as the chosen projects are announced.
- Call for proposals 'Act 1 : international mobility of teachers and researchers': closed on May 2nd, 2016
- Call for proposals PEPS 2016 : closed on february 25th, 2016
International doctorate program :
- Call for proposals - 2016 international doctorate campaign : closed on february15th, 2016
- Call for proposals - 2016 Mobility, internationalisation of doctoral studies : closed on february 15th, 2016
- International post-doctorate : closed December 4, 2015
- Junior Chairs : closed November 22, 2015
- Innovation in Education Axe 1 : closed November 27, 2015
Thesis Prize 2016
Until May,16th - 2PM
- Visiting Scholars : closed October 11, 2015
- PhD mobility : closed September 13, 2015
As part of the program Senior Chairs :
- POSTE PR Section CNU 16 (affectation recherche : Centre de recherche "Épidémiologie et Biostatistique" U897)
- POSTE PR Sections CNU 25-26 (affectation recherche : Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux, UMR5251)
- POSTE PR Section CNU 27 (affectation recherche : Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique, UMR5800)
- POSTE PR Section CNU 32 (affectation recherche : Institut des Sciences Moléculaires, UMR5255)
As part of Arts et Sciences' program :