AAP Education program
- Fotolia -
The University of Bordeaux and schools are a breeding ground for future research. The Cluster LAPHIA (IdEx Bordeaux) goes hand in hand with the actors of training in physics and chemistry at the University of Bordeaux, in order to extend the innovation effort of the laser and photonics sector. To open up training to an international audience, LAPHIA offers several opportunities to partner universities.
For the education call for projects, we propose to fund:
- Master mobility grant
- PhD mobility grant
- International internships (foreign students only)
This education call offers opportunities in a large array of laser, innovative imaging and photonics & material.
The expected outcomes of the funds are:
- To support the setting up and strengthening of research and academic partnerships and networks involving LAPHIA partners,
- To strengthen the positioning of Bordeaux as a major education and research institution on an international level,
- To enable students to enjoy an international environment early-on in their academic path,
- To participate in the internationalization of the institution through best practice exchange.
The key objective is to ensure that LAPHIA has a dynamic effect on its environment, either in the core disciplines or in neighbouring disciplines. LAPHIA support is intended to provide a leverage financial effect; cofunding is mandatory.
Applications can be sent continuously. This annual call remains open until suitable candidates are identified.
Schedule and practical terms:
- Launch of the education call : November 28, 2014
- Applications may be submitted continuously online: http://idex.u-bordeaux.fr/LAPHIA-education-program
- A LAPHIA internal committee will evaluate the applications monthly.
Institut d’Optique d’Aquitaine
Rue François Mitterrand
Tel : 05 57 01 71 11
Daniel da Rocha